- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 225 ml dry white wine
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp whipping cream
- 175 g Black Sticks blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring the wine, garlic, and cream to the boil, and then remove from the heat.
2. Add the cheese and stir over a low heat until melted.
3. Blend the corn flour with 2 teaspoons of water and add to the cheese mixture. Continue to cook over a low heat, and then add the chives and plenty of black pepper.
4. Serve with baby new potatoes, garlic crostini, prawn cocktail fritters and chicken in a basket.
Rate This Recipe