- Serves: 1 x 700ml bottle
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus infusing
- Effort: easy
- 150 g blackberries
- 1 x 700 ml bottle vodka
1. Thoroughly wash the blackberries and leave whole.
2. Fill an airtight jar with blackberries at least halfway, depending on how strong you want the flavour to be.
3. Top up with vodka then fasten the lid securely and place in a refrigerator or at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
4. It will take approximately 1 week to infuse but if you want to speed up the infusion process or deepen the flavour, sprinkle a layer of sugar over the top of fruit. Occasionally, stir the mixture to dissolve any settled granules.
5. Serve chilled over ice or mixed with tonic or lemonade for a refreshing cooler.
Rate This Recipe