- Serves: makes 40-50 tomatoes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 2 days infusing
- Effort: easy
- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- 500 ml vodka
- 1 splashes sherry
- 1 splashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 splashes tabasco
- 1 tsp grated horseradish, (optional)
- 4-5 sprigs thyme
- sea salt, to serve
Tips and Suggestions
Try making it with out adding the salt. There are plenty of ways to add flavour to food without the need for salt and this recipe contains lots of other different flavours. For more information on healthy eating see eatwell.gov.uk.
1. Prick the cherry tomatoes in several places with a clean needle and put them into a non-metallic bowl.
2. Mix all the remaining Bloody Mary ingredients together, apart from the salt, and pour over the tomatoes. Cover and transfer to the fridge for at least 2 days.
3. Remove from the fridge and bring to room temperature.
4. Serve with sea salt for dipping.
Rate This Recipe