- Serves: 10
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 ml vodka
- 375 ml tomato juice
- 1 dashes of Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 1 dashes of tabasco, to taste
- 1 pinches celery salt, to taste
- 1 dashes of lemon juice, to taste
- 10 oysters
- 1 stalks celery, finely shredded
1. Mix the vodka and tomato juice and then add the Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, celery salt and lemon juice to taste.
2. Put an oyster in the bottom of each of 10 shot glass, pour over the Bloody Mary, and garnish with a few celery strands before serving.
Rate This Recipe