- Serves: Makes about 1 litre
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 inches vodka
- 1 shots sherry, manzanilla if possible
- 750 ml tomato juice, clamato preferably
- 6 shakes tabasco
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- A good shake of celery salt
- celery, sticks, to garnish
- Plenty of ice cubes, to serve
1. Place ice into a large jug that holds about 1 litre. Add 4 inches of vodka (or however much youd like) and a shot of sherry. Mix in about 750ml of tomato juice.
2. Add 6 shakes of Tabasco, 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce, the juice of half a lemon and a good shake of celery salt.
3. Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary. Garnish with celery sticks and serve over ice.
Rate This Recipe