- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 900 g blue-fleshed potatoes, such as Salad Blue or Blue Congo, unpeeled
- 300 ml hot milk
- large knob of butter
- black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. Prick the potatoes and place in a roasting pan. Roast in the oven for 1 hour until tender.
3. Slice the potatoes in half and remove the peel.
4. Push the flesh through a mouli or a potato ricer into a bowl.
5. Stir in the hot milk and butter, and season to taste. Whip until smooth.
Rate This Recipe