- Serves: 8
- Effort: easy
- 500 ml double cream
- 1 cartons vanilla custard
- 1 jars Bonne Maman compôte
- 25 g toasted flaked almonds
1. Whisk the double cream until it is thick but not too stiff.
2. Fold all of the cream into the vanilla custard.
3. Take half the jar of Bonne Maman Rhubarb compote and fold into half of the cream/custard mixture.
4. Divide this mixture between six to eight large glasses.
5. Top with a layer of the remaining Bonne Maman Compote.
6. Add a layer of the remaining cream/custard mixture.
7. Sprinkle with the flaked toasted almonds.
Rate This Recipe