- Serves: 8
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 450 g shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 jars Bonne Maman Raspberry jam
- icing sugar, to dust
1. Roll the pastry out to about 1.5 cm thick. Set the oven to 200'C/400'F/gas 6.
2. Using a heart shaped cutter or with a sharp knife, cut out 8 pastry hearts and lay on 2 baking sheets.
3. Brush the edges with the lightly beaten egg and bake in the oven for 10 minutes until lightly coloured.
4. Spoon Bonne Maman conserve generously over the pastry leaving a rim about 1 cm uncovered all the way round and then put back into the oven for another 5 minutes.
5. Leave to cool on a cooling rack and then dust with icing sugar before serving.
Rate This Recipe