- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the berry parcels
- 4 large chocolate muffins, or 6 smaller ones
- 140 g blueberries
- 225 g raspberries
- 200 ml dessert wine
For the orange mascarpone
- 250 g mascarpone
- 1 orange, grated zest and juice
- orange liqueur
- icing sugar
1. Slice the muffins in half horizontally.
2. Cut out 8 squares of kitchen foil, each measuring 30cm.
3. Place 2 muffin halves in the centre of a double-layered square of kitchen foil (if using smaller muffins, use 3 halves per parcel). Repeat with the remaining foil squares.
4. Divide the fruit between each of the squares and bring the edges up and around the filling.
5. Pour a quarter of the sweet dessert wine over each muffin package and bring the foil together tightly to make a parcel.
6. Place the packets on a hot barbecue, and cook for about 5-7 minutes, or until they're steaming hot.
7. Meanwhile, beat the mascarpone in a bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in the orange juice and zest, adding a dash of orange liqueur and icing sugar to taste.
8. Place a parcel on each of four dessert plates, unwrap and serve topped with a spoonful of the orange mascarpone cheese.
Rate This Recipe