- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 slices red apples, plus 1 to garnish
- 2 lemon wedges
- 60 ml apple juice
- 45 ml gin, preferably Bulldog
- 1½ tbsp simple syrup
- 1½ tsp triple sec
- 1-2 handfuls ice cubes
1. Muddle the apple and lemon wedges together by squashing them gently together at the bottom of a cocktail shaker or mixing glass.
2. Add the apple juice, gin, simple syrup and triple sec, plus some ice cubes, and shake well.
3. Fill a rocks serving glass with ice and pour the cocktail over it. Garnish with another slice of apple.
Rate This Recipe