- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g parsnips
- 200 g turnips
- 200 g carrots
- 200 g swede
- 50 ml olive oil
- 4 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- small bunch of mint, freshly chopped
1. Set the oven to 180°C/gas 4. Thinly slice the parsnips, turnips and carrots and cut the swede into chunks and place in a large bowl. Toss in the garlic; add the olive oil and season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Spread the vegetables out in a roasting pan and cook for 40 minutes, until soft.
3. To make the dressing mix together the red wine vinegar, mint and a pinch of salt.
4. Spoon over the hot vegetables and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe