- Serves: 2-3
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 butter
- 250 frozen peas
- 500 vegetable stock
- 1 round lettuce, shredded
- 1 small oak leaf lettuce, shredded
- 1 bunch mint, finely shredded
1. Heat a frying pan over a moderate heat, and when hot, add the butter and onion. Fry for 4-5 minutes, until soft.
2. Add the peas, stir to combine and pour in the stock. Bring up to a simmer before adding the shredded lettuce - stir well and cover with a tight fitting lid.
3. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, stir in the mint and serve straight away
Rate This Recipe