- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 250 g mascarpone
- 3 tbsp brandy
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 ml double cream
- 4 sponge finger biscuits
- 200 ml strong cold coffee
- 1 small piece dark chocolate, for grating
1. Sift the icing sugar into a bowl and mix in the mascarpone, brandy and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the cream to soft peak stage.
3. Gently fold the cream into the mascarpone mixture.
4. Break each of the sponge fingers in half dip them briefly into the cold coffee. Divide them between 4 serving glasses (martini glasses are ideal) then spoon the mascarpone mixture over the top. (The tiramisu can be served straight away, or covered and chilled overnight.)
5. To serve, grate a little dark chocolate over the top of each tiramisu.
Healthy tip: Tiramisu should be eaten in small amounts or as an occasional treat. For more information on healthy eating see eatwell.gov.uk.
Rate This Recipe