- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the scallops
- 6 scallops
- 6 wild boar prosciutto
- olive oil, for frying
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
For the anchovies
- vegetable oil, for deep frying
- 2 handfuls breadcrumbs
- 1 handfuls fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 8 fresh anchovy fillets, bones removed
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
1. For the scallops: individually wrap each scallop in a slice of prosciutto and hold together with a toothpick.
2. Heat a griddle pan and drizzle with olive oil. Cook the wrapped scallops for 2-3 minutes on each side. Squeeze over a little lemon juice halfway through.
3. For the anchovies: heat a pan of vegetable oil. Mix the breadcrumbs and parsley together.
4. Individually dip the anchovies in the egg, then the breadcrumbs. Cook in the hot oil for a few minutes until brown and crisp. Remove from the oil and drain on kitchen paper. Serve with the scallops.
Rate This Recipe