- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the bap
- 3 rashers bacon
- 1 bap or bread roll
- chorizo, thickly sliced
- olive oil, for drizzling
For the guacamole
- 1-2 medium avocado, flesh coarsely chopped
- 100 g well-flavoured tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 handfuls coarsely chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- tabasco, to taste (optional)
1. For the guacamole: mix all the ingredients together, adding extra hot sauce if you want it a little spicier. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then cover closely and set aside to allow the flavours to infuse.
2. For the bap: cook the bacon in a hot pan for 1-2 minutes, then add the chorizo. Cook until the bacon is turning crispy.
3. Halve the bap and drizzle both inside surfaces with olive oil.
4. Arrange the cooked bacon on one half of the bap. Add a generous amount of guacamole and top with the chorizo.
5. Replace the top half of the bap onto the other half and serve.
Rate This Recipe