- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 15 mins chilling
- Effort: easy
- 100 g jumbo oats
- 275 ml plain natural yogurt
- 150 ml fresh mango and apple juice
- 25 g hazelnuts, toasted
- 50 g mixed pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds, toasted
- 50 g prunes or dates, chopped
- 50 g sultanas
- fresh raspberries and strawberries
1. Mix the oats in a large bowl with the yoghurt, fruit juice, hazelnuts, sunflower, pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds. Now add the dried fruit.
2. The mixture will be fairly wet at this stage. Now chill for 15 minutes. Serve in bowls with some fresh summer fruits.
Rate This Recipe