- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- handful crunchy oat cereal, or granola
- natural yogurt
- handful mixed berries, including strawberries, blackcurrants, blueberries and raspberries
- honey, to drizzle
1. In a sundae glass add a handful of crunchy breakfast cereal or granola.
2. Spoon a generous helping of yogurt over the cereal.
3. Sprinkle a combination of the berries over the yoghurt.
4. Drizzle with honey and serve. This quick and easy breakfast works with any fresh fruit so why not try your own combinations.
Rate This Recipe