- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus infusing and chilling
- Effort: easy
- 2 slices peaches
- 2 lemon segments
- 50 ml orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 75 ml Mount Gay rum
- 25 ml Cointreau
- dashes of sugar syrup
- ice cubes, for shaking
For the Earl Grey tea infusion:
- 6 Earl Grey tea bags
- 1 litre boiling water
- slices oranges
- slices lemons
- sprigs mint
1. First prepare the Earl Grey tea infusion. Place the Earl Grey tea bags in the boiling water and set aside to infuse for an hour.
2. Strain, cool and chill in the refrigerator until required.
3. Place the peach, lemon, orange juice, rum, Cointreau, sugar syrup and 50ml of chilled Earl Grey infusion in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake well.
4. Strain into an ice-filled 350ml highball glass, garnish with orange and lemon slices and mint sprigs and serve.
Rate This Recipe