- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 ciabatta bread, halved lengthways
- 3 tomatoes
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 balls buffalo mozzarella
- 1 tbsp double cream
- 2 slices bresaola
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/gas 7.
2. Push the tomatoes through a sieve and collect the juice in a bowl.
3. Add the olive oil and a pinch of salt to the tomato juice, whisk together and spread over the ciabatta
4. Break the mozzarella into pieces and dot over the bread.
5. Pour the cream on top of the mozzarella and place the topped ciabatta halves on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 5-10 minutes until the mozzarella has melted.
7. Take the pizza from the oven, layer the bresaola on top and serve.
Rate This Recipe