- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g bresaola, thinly sliced
- juice of 1/2 lemons, strained
- 5 spring onions, very finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil, for drizzling
- lemon wedges, to serve
1. Arrange the bresaola with each slice slightly overlapping to form a single layer on a wide platter.
2. Sprinkle with the lemon juice, then scatter the spring onions on top and press down firmly with the back of the spoon to release some of the juices.
3. Generously season with black pepper and drizzle over olive oil to taste.
4. Set aside to stand for 10 minutes before serving, to allow the flavours to develop.
5. Serve with wedges of lemon so that people can squeeze some more juice over their Bresaola.
Rate This Recipe