- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 rashers dry-cured wild boar bacon
- 1 egg
- 2 beef and horseradish sausages
- 1 Irish traditional small black pudding, cut into rounds
- 1 Southport tomato, halved
- 2 sprigs rosemary, to garnish
Tips and Suggestions
In today's show (22/06/06) Simon Rimmer used:
1. Wild boar bacon, Sillfield Farm, available from farm shops and select markets. Please see sillfield.co.uk for more details.
2. Beef and horseradish sausages, muffsonline.co.uk
3. RS Ireland traditional black Pudding, The Real Lancashire Black Pudding Co, rsireland.co.uk or Morrisons.
1. Preheat a grill to medium hot.
2. Grill the bacon until crisp and keep warm
3. Bring a pan of water to a simmering boil. Carefully break the egg into the water and poach for 3-4 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
4. Heat a frying pan and when hot cook the beef and horseradish sausages until cooked through. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
5. Add the black pudding to the pan and cook on both sides until cooked to your liking.
6. Grill the tomato halves until lightly browned.
7. To serve; place the bacon, sausages, black pudding and tomato halves on a heated serving plate and garnish with sprigs of rosemary.
Rate This Recipe