- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: medium
- olive oil
- 1 banana shallot, finely chopped
- 50 g butter
- 100 ml hot chicken stock
- 150 g double-podded broad beans
- 1 sprigs tarragon, chopped
1. Sweat the shallot in a hot frying pan with a little olive oil until softened.
2. Whisk in the butter and the hot stock to form a smooth sauce.
3. Add the broad beans to the pan and coat in the sauce. Cook for 2 minutes or until tender.
4. Serve the broad beans with the tarragon sprinkled on top.
Rate This Recipe