- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- olive oil, for frying
- ½ onions, finely chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small heads broccoli, roughly chopped
- 500 ml vegetable stock, made from a stock cube
- about 1 tbsp crunchy peanut butter, to taste
1. Heat a little olive oil in a saucepan and fry the onion and garlic until softened but not browned.
2. Add the broccoli to the pan and pour in the stock. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender. Stir in the peanut butter.
3. Remove from the heat, cool slightly and blend until smooth with a hand-blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve hot.
Rate This Recipe