- Serves: makes 10-12 slices
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 loaf ciabatta, sliced and lightly toasted
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 3 cloves garlic, halved
- 300 g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pinches dried red chilli flakes
- 1 handfuls fresh basil, leaves only, roughly torn
- salt and black pepper
Tips and Suggestions
Try making it with out adding the salt. There are plenty of ways to add flavour to food without the need for salt and this recipe contains lots of other different flavours. For more information on healthy eating see eatwell.gov.uk.
1. Drizzle the toasted ciabatta slices with olive oil and rub each slice with garlic.
2. Combine all the remaining ingredients together in a bowl with a generous drizzle of olive oil and taste for seasoning.
3. Arrange the tomato mixture on top of the ciabatta slices and serve.
Rate This Recipe