- Serves: Makes 12 bruschetta
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 loaf of ciabatta bread, cut into 12 slices
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled
- olive oil, (ideally extra-virgin), for drizzling
- 280 g jarred roasted peppers, rained and chopped
- 290 g jarred slices of roasted aubergines
- 50 g balsamic pickled onions, chopped
- 12 tinned or jarred anchovy fillets
- leaves basil
1. Rub each slice of ciabatta with the garlic clove. Drizzle with olive oil.
2. Heat a griddle pan until hot. Griddle the ciabatta on the pan.
3. Top each ciabatta slice with a mixture of roast peppers, aubergine slices, balsamic onions and anchovy fillets.
4. Garnish with basil and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe