- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 350 g brussels sprouts
- 225 g vacuum-packed cooked chestnuts
- 60 g butter
- 1 pinches black pepper
1. Trim off the outside leaves of the brussels sprouts and cut a cross in the stalk.
2. Plunge into boiling salted water and cook on a fairly fast boil for about four to five minutes until they are just done but not soggy.
3. Refresh the sprouts in cold water and drain.
4. Cut the chestnuts and sprouts in half.
5. Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the sprouts and fry gently for five minutes.
6. Add the chestnuts and heat through for a couple of minutes.
7. Season and serve hot with the turkey.
Rate This Recipe