- Serves: 8
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g baking potatoes
- 125 g Savoy cabbage, shredded and blanched
- 50 g pancetta, diced
- olive or sunflower oil, for frying
- handfuls flour, for coating
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6.
2. Prick the potatoes with a fork and bake in the oven for 45-55 minutes until crisp and cooked through. Scrape out the flesh into a bowl and mash.
3. Add the cooked cabbage and pancetta. Season, then form into cakes on a floured board.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the cakes for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown. Serve warm.
Rate This Recipe