- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 large potatoes, cooked and diced
- 70 g pancetta, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 20 g mature cheddar cheese
- 1 handfuls rocket
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan and add in the oil. Add the onions and cook until golden.
2. Tip in the cooked potatoes and pancetta and fry together to colour the potatoes and cook the pancetta.
3. Meanwhile gently whisk the eggs together and season with salt and pepper.
4. Spread the vegetables in the pan out evenly and pour over the egg mixture. Add the tomatoes and spring onion and gently ease around the edge with a palette knife.
5. Cook for a minute or two to set the bottom, then put under a preheated grill to cook the top. Sprinkle over the grated cheese which will melt in the heat.
6. To serve: dress the rocket with the oil and balsamic. Serve with a wedge of the frittata.
Rate This Recipe