- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g dried bucatini pasta
- dashes of olive oil
- 1 cloves garlic, sliced
- 250 g cooked smoked streaky bacon
- 50 g mascarpone
- 1 lage handful flat leaf parsley, leaves removed
- 30 g freshly grated parmesan
1. Put the bucatini into a pan of boiling, salted water and simmer until al dente (giving a slight resistance to the bite).
2. Heat the olive oil in a separate large pan and brown the garlic over a low heat.
3. Add the strips of bacon to the pan and fry until golden-brown.
4. Drain the pasta when it is cooked, reserving splash of the cooking water. Add the pasta, the reserved cooking water and the mascarpone to the bacon pan. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and stir to combine.
5. Sprinkle with the parsley and parmesan and serve the pasta straightaway in bowls.
Rate This Recipe