- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 8 clove garlic, unpeeled
- 100 ml olive oil
- sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 langoustines
- 150 g mussels, cleaned and debearded
- 150 g cockles
- 100 g clams
- 6 raw prawns
- 2 scallops, sliced in half
- small handful of parsley, chopped
- a splash of good white wine
- a handful or two of buccatini, cooked
- a pinch of dried red chilli flakes, or 2 very tiny red hot, dried chillies
- 150 ml chunky tomato sauce, or passata
- 3-4 sprigs of thyme
- lemon wedges, to serve
1. Set the oven to 180°C/gas 4. Place the garlic cloves into a small roasting pan and drizzle with a little of the olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt and roast for 20 minutes until soft.
2. In a large bowl, toss all the remaining ingredients together and add the roasted garlic and juices.
3. Take a piece of kitchen foil that is large enough to be folded up and hold all of the ingredients. Lay it in a large roasting tray. Cover it with a piece of baking parchment of the same size and heap all the ingredients into the middle of it. Fold up at the sides, and then crimp tightly shut.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, and then serve straight from the bag with a few wedges of lemon.
Rate This Recipe