- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g mixed berries
- 175 g white chocolate, grated
- vanilla ice cream
- finger shortbread
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Place the berries in a large baking dish and evenly sprinkle the white chocolate over them.
3. Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the chocolate has melted, is lightly golden on top and the berries underneath are juicy and soft.
4. Serve hot with scoops of ice cream and shortbread for dipping.
Rate This Recipe