- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 3 hours chilling time
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp warm water
- 1 1/2 tsp powdered gelatine
- 250 ml single cream
- 110 g caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 500 ml buttermilk
- pulp of fresh passionfruit, to serve
1. Place the water in a small bowl and sprinkle over the gelatine. Set aside until the gelatine has absorbed the water.
2. Place the cream and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat and stir to dissolve the sugar. Add the gelatine mixture and stir to dissolve. Remove from heat and stir through the vanilla and buttermilk.
3. Pour mixture into 4 glasses and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Serve with passionfruit.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website
Rate This Recipe