- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g lardons, or coarsely chopped bacon
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 savoy cabbage
1. In a medium pan fry the lardons and garlic in the olive oil until the bacon begins to brown, then remove from heat.
2. Finely chop the cabbage then place into a medium pan with a little water, cover with a lid and simmer for 5 mins max until tender.
3. Add the cabbage to the bacon pan and fold through. Season to taste and serve.
For quality ingredients look for a quality mark. Red Tractor beef and lamb is responsibly produced and provenance guaranteed.
Red Tractor beef and lamb: its a Good Food Story.
Rate This Recipe