- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 250 ml full-fat milk
- 250 ml espresso coffee, cold
- sifted icing sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/gas 2.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat the whole eggs and the additional egg yolks bowl with the sugar.
3. Add the milk and the cold coffee and mix well together.
4. Pour the mixture into individual ramekins.
5. Place in the preheated oven and bake for about 50 minutes until the top is crispy and a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.
6. Once cooked, dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe