- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium chilli, finely chopped
- 3 medium sized squid, thinly sliced into rings
- a handful of pitted black Kalamata olives, in olive oil
- tbsp salted capers
- 75 ml white wine
- a handful of tomatoes, chopped
- salt, to taste
- 400 g pasta, (linguine works well with seafood)
- a handful of radicchio, finely sliced
1. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a moderate heat and add the garlic, chilli, calamari, olives, capers and then the white wine.
2. Simmer gently and allow the wine to evaporate.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes, season with salt and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in salted boiling water until the outside is tender but the inside still has a little bite (until al dente).
5. Drain the pasta then stir into the sauce. Mix well, add the radicchio and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe