- Serves: 2-4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 90 g pancetta, largely diced
- 2 fresh chillies, chopped
- 540 g tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 300-500 ml water
1. In a saucepan, heat the extra virgin olive oil. Sauté garlic and add the pancetta and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add the chilli peppers and cannellini beans and stir. Allow to cook for a few minutes and then add salt and pepper.
3. For a thicker consistency mash up 1/3 of the beans and add the smaller quantity of water. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
Rate This Recipe