- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g cannellini beans
- 100 g chorizo, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- a sprig of thyme
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 small radicchio, leaves separated and washed
- a handful of flat leaf parsley, chopped
1. Warm the beans in a pan with the olive oil, chorizo, thyme garlic and shallot and cook gently for one minute.
2. Place tablespoons of the mixture in each radicchio leaf. Scatter with parsley and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe