- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus freezing
- Effort: easy
- 100 g raisins
- 4 tbsp dark rum
- 75 g icing sugar
- 500 g mascarpone
- 150 g dulce de leche, or toffee sauce
- 100 g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
1. Soak raisins in rum for 10 minutes or so until plump.
2. Stir sugar into mascarpone, and then ripple in all the other ingredients.
3. Spoon into a cling film-lined, straight-sided freezer-proof box and freeze overnight.
4. When ready to serve, ease the ice cream out of the container and slice into thick slabs.
Rate This Recipe