- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g butter
- 250 g caster sugar
- 250 ml double cream
- popcorn, (already popped)
1. Combine the caster sugar and butter together in a saucepan over a moderate heat and cook until caramelised.
2. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
3. Add the cream very slowly to the mixture, whisking constantly.
4. Pour the mixture into a saucepan and simmer until the cream has thickened slightly.
5. Leave to cool, pour over the popcorn and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe