- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- knob of butter
- 20 g brown sugar
- 65 g raspberries
- 65 g blueberries
- 65 g blackberries
- 150 ml port
- 50 ml calvados
- 50 g crème fraîche, plus extra for serving
1. Gently melt the butter in a heavy-based saucepan, making sure it doesn't brown or burn.
2. Mix in the sugar and cook until the sugar caramelises.
3. Mix in the raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and the port. Cook briskly for 1 minute, then transfer to a bowl and set aside until lukewarm.
4. Fold the Calvados and crème fraîche into the fruit mixture.
5. Serve the fruit mixture while lukewarm, topped with a scoop of crème fraîche.
Rate This Recipe