- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 large bulb fennel, rinsed and trimmed, cut into eight wedges
- 90 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g cheese, Grana Padano, grated
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 1 pinches salt and black pepper, to season
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/gas 6. Place the fennel wedges in boiling salted water, and cook for about 7 minutes, or until tender when pierced.
2. Drain and arrange them in a roasting tin. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Mix the Grana Padano cheese with the breadcrumbs and sprinkle over the fennel. Bake for about 30 minutes, or it's until golden brown. Serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe