- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g mascarpone
- clear honey, to taste
- 100 g caster sugar
- 50 g butter, diced
- 4 firm but ripe peaches, cut in half, stone removed then cut into quarters
- 100 ml Disaronno (amaretto - almond) liqueur
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Stir the mascarpone vigorously in a small bowl to make it smooth, add honey to taste and stir until evenly combined. Set aside.
3. Heat a heavy-based ovenproof frying pan over a medium heat until hot. Sprinkle the sugar in an even layer over the base of the pan and heat until it forms a light caramel, about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and add the butter, swirling the caramel around in the pan until all the butter has melted.
4. Add the peaches to the pan and turn them to coat in the caramel, then return the pan to a low heat and cook gently for about 10 minutes until the peaches just start to catch in the pan. Deglaze the pan with the liqueur.
5. Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for about 4 minutes to finish off. Serve the peaches hot with the juices from the pan, and the mascarpone.
Rate This Recipe