- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 4 dessert pears, quartered, cored and peeled
- 150 ml double cream
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. Melt the butter and honey in an ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Add the pears and fry for about 5 minutes, turning carefully, until beginning to colour.
3. Place the pan in the oven and roast the pears for 10-15 minutes.
4. Return the pan to the hob and pour in the cream. Bring to the boil, stirring gently, until slightly thickened.
Rate This Recipe