- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 kg plums, stoned and chopped
- 125 g caster sugar
- 3 cardamom pods, husks discarded and seeds crushed
- juice of 2 lemons
- 150 g ready-made custard
- 500g carton Greek yogurt
- mint leaves, to garnish
- amaretti biscuits
1. Simmer the plums with the sugar, cardamom and lemon juice for about 15 minutes. Leave to cool.
2. Drain the plums (reserving the syrup) then puree the plums until smooth.
3. Re-heat the syrup and reduce by half. Stir the reduced syrup into the plum puree. Mix the puree with the custard and yoghurt, folding together well.
4. Spoon into dessert bowls, cover and chill until required.
5. Garnish with mint leaves. Serve with amaretti biscuits.
Rate This Recipe