- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: easy
- 100 g butter
- 200 g wholewheat biscuits, crushed
- 350 g light or low-fat cream cheese
- 5 tbsp clear honey
- 150 g desiccated coconut
- zest and juice of 1 limes
- 350 g plain yogurt
- zest of 1 limes
1. Line a 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin with baking parchment.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the crushed biscuits, mixing well.
3. Tip the biscuit mixture into the tin, pressing it down well and levelling the surface. Chill for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
4. Mix together the cream cheese and honey, stirring until smooth. Stir in the coconut and lime zest and juice. Add the yoghurt and mix well.
5. Spoon the mixture over the biscuit base. Chill for 45 minutes.
6. Remove the cheesecake from the tin and decorate with lime slices and zest.
Rate This Recipe