- Serves: 2 as a starter
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 225 g fillets sea bream, skin removed (or other firm fleshed white fish such as turbot, halibut, sea bass or monkfish)
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 tsp hazelnut oil
- small handful parsley, finely chopped
- small handful mint, finely chopped
1. Using a very sharp knife, slice the fish in very thin diagonal slices across the grain. Arrange the fish on 2 serving plates, slightly overlapping the slices.
2. Lightly season the fish with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Cut the pomegranate in half and squeeze the juice from one half over the fish, then drizzle the hazelnut oil on top.
4. Knock out the seeds from the other pomegranate half and scatter over the fish. Sprinkle with the parsley and mint and serve.
Rate This Recipe