- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g fillet sea bass
- juice of 1 pink grapefruit
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 2 pink grapefruit, cut into segments, pith removed
- handful salad leaves, to serve
1. With a sharp knife, cut very thin slices of sea bass from head to tail. Put a sheet of greaseproof paper over the slices of fish and gently flatten them. Put the slices of fish on a plate and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix the grapefruit juice, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, and some salt and pepper, then whisk together. Gradually add the rest of the olive oil and continue to whisk until the sauce begins to thicken.
3. Pour the sauce over the fish and leave for about 1 hour.
4. Arrange the slices of fish on 4 individual plates and serve with grapefruit segments and salad leaves.
Rate This Recipe