- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 150 g carrots
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- juice of 1/2 limes
- tbsp chopped cashew nuts
- 2-3 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tsp soy sauce
1. Peel the carrots, then grate them and place in a mixing bowl. Add the spring onion and lime juice, stir well and set aside.
2. Place a dry frying pan over a moderate heat. When hot, add the chopped cashews and toast, stirring constantly, until the nuts are golden brown and fragrant. Set aside to cool.
3. Add the cashews and coriander leaves to the carrot mixture and sprinkle with the soy sauce. Toss well and season to taste with pepper, if desired, before serving.
Rate This Recipe