- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hr chilling
- Effort: easy
- 25 g butter, at room temperature
- 50 g cashel blue cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
1. Place the butter in a bowl with the cheese and parsley.
2. Season with pepper and mash with a fork until well mixed.
3. Spoon on to a small square of baking parchment and shape into a cylinder, about 2.5cm and twist the ends.
4. Chill for at least 1 hour to firm up.
5. Serve the butter on a burger or a steak.
Rate This Recipe