- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 handfuls cashew nuts, preferably soaked overnight
- 150 ml water
- 1 large handful mixed summer berries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 mango, chopped
- 1 tbsp porridge oats
- 1 tbsp golden linseeds
1. Drain and rinse the cashews if they have been soaked.
2. With a blender, whiz together the cashew nuts with water. Start by blending the cashew nuts with a splash of water to make a smooth paste, then gradually add more water to make a rich, creamy nut milk.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe